I believe in people, in relationships between people. That’s why I always say your business comes down to the people in it. —Marko Savić, Business Design Consultant
COACH AT THE WORKSHOP
The workshop is organized and conducted by Marko Savić, a business designer with background in business administration and media studies. Marko is an experienced business model design workshop facilitator. He is the brains of the Vienna workshop and the leader of the pack.
He’s extensive experience in interaction design projects. His main motivation is connecting business model innovation with design thinking—especially new [internet] technologies with design driven innovation. In recent years he’s a temporary resident of Berlin, Ljubljana and Vienna.
But Marko is also an independent researcher and founder of dŠola Ljutomer who has published a book on business model design.
- business design, design management, and corporate identity/branding;
- public speaking and coaching in business model innovations, design strategies, and/or branding;
- business development for SME B2B companies and editorial design for [digital] cross-publishing
- Mobile Germany +49 174 424 6 390
- Mobile Slovenia +386 41 730 882
- Skype username marko.savic.007